Are you looking for a way to increase your hair growth? If so, then you need to try Moringa oleifera also called “the tree of life” or “Miracle Tree”. The Moringa plant benefits hair growth, prevents dandruff and does much more. How? It contains more than 90 nutrients and 46 types of antioxidants. Continue reading to learn why you should try Moringa, to grow stronger and healthier hair.
Valuable Nutrients for Hair GROWTH & HEALTH
Moringa’s Nutritional Value compared to other common foods.
Our Hair needs good amount of Vitamins, Minerals and Fatty – & Amino Acids in order to grow and stay health!
Some of the Essential Nutrients are : –
- Vitamin A – prevents drying and clogging of the sebaceous glands and moisturizes the Scalp
- B-Vitamins – especially B6, biotin, inositol and folic acid enables hair follicles to grow stronger and healthier.
- Vitamin C – is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect against the oxidative stress caused by free radicals
- Vitamin D – help in preventing hair loss.
- Vitamin E – prevents breakage, split ends, and because of its antioxidative properties, could possibly help prevent grey hair
- Iron – plays a big role in preventing hair loss and promotes hair growth.
- Zinc – plays an important role in hair tissue growth and repair. It also helps keep the oil glands around the follicles working properly.
- Minerals such as Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Selenium, Copper and Manganese are also essential for healthy hair.
What Is Moringa Tree?
Moringa oleifera tree is mostly found in Africa, India, Bangladesh and Afghanistan. The tree is also known as the drumstick tree or the “Miracle Tree”. In India, it is found on the foothills of the Himalayan mountains. This plant belongs to the family Moringaceae. It derives its name from the Malayalam word, ‘Muringa’. It is a multipurpose plant and its leaves, pods, fruits, flowers, roots and bark are beneficial in one way or the other. Some of the most commonly used parts are moringa leaves and seeds. Moringa seeds and roots are used to extract oil and the flowers can be cooked and eaten. Apart from these, its bark, sap, seeds, oil, leaves, roots and flowers are used in making traditional medicine in many countries.
How the Moringa plant benefits Hair?
- Moringa Prevents Hair Loss: The problem of hair loss happens due to deficiency of vitamin B mainly B6, folic acid, biotin, and inositol. Moringa helps in maintaining the B complex levels and thus enables the follicles to grow healthy and strong.
- Moringa Promotes Hair Growth: The high content of vitamin A in moringa helps in hair growth and maintenance. It also promotes circulation of oxygen, nutrients and blood to the hair follicles, thus increasing growth of healthy cells and reducing hair damage.
- Moringa Enhances Immune System Function: Moringa also has enormous amounts of zinc in it which helps in growth of hair by promoting the immune system function. The clogging and drying of sebaceous gland is prevented by zinc, silica and vitamin A together.
- Moringa Promotes Increased Blood Circulation to the Scalp: Vitamin C and E being a powerful antioxidant helps in proper circulation of blood in the scalp and absorption of vital nutrients in the hair follicles.
- Enhanced Hair Health Benefits of Moringa: Moringa also contains enormous amounts of minerals like iron, calcium, potassium, copper, selenium, magnesium and manganese which are very vital for good health of the hair.
- Moringa Oil Massage Increases Hair Strength: Regular massage with moringa oil acts as a natural supplement for hair for increasing hair and scalp strength. It also helps in reducing dandruff and split ends.
Why you should try Moringa?
Scientific research has proven that these leaves are in fact a powerhouse of nutritional value. We all know that natural hair growth requires optimal delivery of nutrients to the hair. And MORINGA contains a high amount of all the Vitamins, Minerals and all the essential Fatty and Amino Acids, which our hair needs to GROW and STAY HEALTHY.
Where can i purchase Moringa?
You are probably wondering why you haven’t heard of Moringa, yet. One reason is that the Moringa is not growing everywhere. Moringa is widely found in tropical and sub-tropical locations. It is a medicinal plant used in Africa, Central and South America, Mexico, Malaysia, Philippines, India, Sri Lanka .
However, luckily we have created the best Moringa based hair care line, which can provide you all the above mentioned benefits and uses for your hair. You can purchase the Evos Moringa kit below from the following links: :